Levels Of Treatment
Alexandria Solutions Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) specializes in the treatment of emotional and behavioral disturbances. The facility has put together a team of professionals to identify and treat mental illness. The multidisciplinary treatment approach offered at Alexandria Solutions ensures that each individual receives a treatment plan formulated just for him or her.
Levels Of Treatment:
- Out-patient Services for Adults, Geriatrics and Children
- Partial Hospitalization Hrogram for Adults and Geriatrics
- Intensive Out-patient Treatment for Adults and Geriatrics
Signs & Symptoms For Treatment:
- Unresolved Grief
- Appetite Changes
- Withdrawal / Isolating
- Sleeping Difficulties
- Decreased Energy
- Chronic Pain
- Irritability / Anger
- Behavioral Difficulties
- Substance Abuse
The Community Mental Health Center provides a variety of out-patient treatment options, provided in a therapeutic environment. Treatment is provided by qualified, professional staff and services include:
- Group and Individual Psychotherapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Educational Groups
- Family Therapy
- Multidisciplinary Assessment
- Medication Management
- Discharge Planning
- Chemical Dependency Treatment
- On Call 24 Hour Crisis Available
- A Safe, Supportive, and Confident Environment – Not on a Restricted Inpatient Unit, But Closer To The Everyday World Where People Lead Their Lives.
- A Comprehensive Physical and Psychological Assessment to Assist in Coordinating Individualized Treatment Plans.
- Treatment Goals are Met Through Comprehensive Psychiatric Coverage and Structured, Therapeutically Intensive Daily Activities.
- Weekly After Care Groups Provided.
- Through Networking With Community Resources, Alexandria Solutions Strive to Provide a Supportive Transition Back into the Community at the Time of Discharge.
- Payment Options Include Medicare, Private Insurance, and Private Pay.
Psychiatric Services Provided By:
- Nabil Gad, M.D.
- Tawfik Benghozi, M.D.
- Jennifer James, FNP
- Edwin Urbi, M.D.
- Kristi Landry, FNP
For more information or a free assessment, please call (318) 443-8547; Fax (318)-443-8797
Mon-Fri: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
5920 Coliseum Boulevard,
Alexandria, Louisiana, 71303-3714
Phone: (318) 443-9339
Alexandria, LA, Pineville, LA, Shreveport, LA, Natchitoches, LA, Stonewall, LA, Winnfield, LA, DeRidder, LA, Mamou, LA, Columbia, LA, and All Central Louisiana & Surrounding Areas